Hormel Historic Home
The Hormel Historic Home was the treasured home of George A. and Lillian Hormel, now restored to early 1900’s splendor and open for tours and rentals.
Self guided tours are available to visitors Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Admission is $5.
A historic treasure which offers a truly unique experience you and your guests will cherish and remember. Allow us to be part of your special day.
- 1871 House Museum
- Carriage Hall Event Center
- Peace Garden
- Seating options up to 250
- Responsive Service staff make each event easy to plan and to enjoy
- Choose the caterer you’d like to work with (and yes, we have a list!)
- Alcohol options ranging from cash bar, partially hosted/budget bar, to fully hosted bar
- Separate preparatory wings for bride and groom
- Endless photography opportunities, rain or shine!